Tuesday, September 23, 2008

F A L L


I know I'm not alone in the idea that time is speeding up. It was just yesterday that I was looking forward to pulling out my Nike White Label tee's and hitting the sneaker closet hard for the perfect hook up and here we are a day into Fall.


I can't hate since I'm a big fan of autumn, but I always have 99 problems with gear for these in between days. It's cool enough for a hoodie but you run the risk of getting your fresh card revoked by being premature in opening the winter vault too soon....


I think I will err on the side of caution and risk pneumonia and skip the hoodies and jackets until they are absolutely necessary. I think most of you are the same way so I will see most of you in the E.R.

No comments:

The Dandy-LIST

  • Lenovo Idea Pad
  • Blackberry Storm
  • Manhattan Magazine
  • The Obama's
  • Recon - The Store
  • Atmos
  • Baja Fresh
  • Uptown Magazine
  • Billie Piper
  • Doctor Who
  • Kerry Washington
  • Kehinde Wiley - Artist ExtraOrdinaire
  • Primeval - Sick BBC TV Series
  • L.A. Banks - She make's reading fun again.
  • Duffy - Amy without the drugs
  • Flight Club NYC - It's like a Crack Spot, but with sneakers and no crack
  • The Hideout - Old Fahioned Brooklyn Speak Easy
  • Robin Thicke's New Album - Something Else